International Observe the Moon Night is a time to connect with fellow lunar enthusiasts and curious people all over the world. Welcome to our community.
Here are just a few ways to share your experience and find out how others are observing the Moon.
- Join the conversation using #ObserveTheMoon on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Share custom social media graphics.
- Post your International Observe the Moon Night 2020 photos, and browse images contributed by observers around the world, in our collaborative Flickr group. We may even feature your submitted images on our website or other event materials in the future.
- Explore past event galleries to see photos submitted by observers in previous years.
- For lunar updates throughout the year, make sure to follow @NASAMoon on Twitter and Facebook.